1) HTML stands for __________.
2) __________ tag draws a line across the page.
3) There are __________ levels of heading format tags.
4) <A> tag is used for creating __________.
5) Information is collected from the users with the help of __________ tag.
6) The __________ tag double intends a block of text from both margins.
7) The __________ tag allows you to create glossaries or list of items.
8) __________ sets the background color for a web page.
9) <SUB> stands for __________.
10) The smallest heading is __________.
11) A Scroll value of –1 means movement is __________.
12) __________ sets the number of characters that a text element can display without scrolling.
13) __________ tag defines the top most element.
14) You can insert images using __________ tag.
15) Target attribute of <A> tag indicates __________.
16) <OL> tag indicates __________.
17) <P> stands for __________.
18) Cols and Rows are the attributes for __________ tag.
19) Noresize attribute in <Frame> tag means __________.
20) The face attribute indicates __________.
21) The __________ adds space between the cells.
22) TD means __________.
23) TH indicates __________.
24) The __________ adds space within each cell.
25) __________ sets the number of times the Marquee text scrolls its contents.
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |